Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Breast feeding... beautiful???

Ok, I'm not a mother, and not female, and I don't see the beauty in breast feeding. I understand that it is natural and that it is necessary and shouldn't be stopped. However, there is a fine line between this beautiful act and being gross. The line is crossed when I have to watch! I don't care what you do, but my freedom of being a happy-go-lucky individual is infringed when I have to see a baby mouthing some sagging boob. COVER UP! There is a law being passed saying that I can't ask someone to cover up. This seems to be a bit overboard on protecting a woman's rights. If they want to show their boobs go to spring break or mardi gras and get on girls gone wild. Otherwise cover up! I don't think anyone would have a problem with breast feeding if they didn't have to watch. Yeah, it might me a little uncomfortable and inconvienient, but I think wearing clothes all the time is! I can't take a quick run to the store without a shirt or in my underwear, why is this lady allowed to run around with her boob hanging out?

No comments: