Saturday, March 10, 2007

Forged Prescriptions

I'm not really sure why people do it, but they do. Forge your prescription and I get pissed. That's the way it works. It's like you think I'm stupid when you hand me something that isn't real, that's the way I look at it. I've gotten to be really good at spotting forgeries too. I usually laugh just before I call the doctor to confirm I get to call the cops on someone. Why do I laugh? Well, there's lots of reasons....

1. Different color ink
2. Writing over a number doesn't mean I can't see what was already written
3. Messy doesn't mean it's a doctor's handwriting
4. Misspelled drugs are funny when you try to pronounce them
5. Calling in your own prescription and then calling back to "make sure the doctor called"... it's your same voice!!!!
6. It is easier to get the doctor to over prescribe than to forge

Ok, that's about it for now... But I'll be sure to get some more that I like.

No comments: